What You Will Learn:
- Can I really write a book? The 5-minute exercise that will prove you can
- Why you should write your book now
- Do It Yourself vs Traditional Publishing: which is best for you?
- Print vs eBook: Why eBook is best
- What to write about: how to zero in on your subject matter
- Blueprinting: the simplest way I know to get your book to practically write itself
- Get writing and why you don’t
- Free resource to help write, publish, and market your book
- How to write a book in as little as a weekend
- Publish a book without writing a word
- Selecting a template for print
- Applying that template to your finished manuscript
- Front and back matter
- Saving in various formats according to publication site
- Adding links for eBooks
- You can tell a book by its cover
- Book blurbs, author bios, and how to use them for effective marketing
- Major distributors: pros and cons. Not all the pencils are sharp in the box.
- ISBN – Where to get them for free
- Propietary ISBN s
- Setting prices, and use of sales to bring in the customers
- Editing: Perfection the enemy of excellent. When is enough, enough?
- Marketing A, B, Cs of selling your book
- Free edit of first (and most important) chapter of your book. ($35-$50 value)
- Free follow-up support for 90 days via email and forums. ($100 – $300 value)
- 10% discount on Mastermind Group membership of your choice. (Minimum $50 value)
- Free books. (Minimum $60 value)
- Extensive resource list. (Priceless)
- And more!
9:00 a.m – 3:00 p.m.
Only $250 for full-day workshop
Lunch and breaks included.
Tuition is tax-deductible!
For more information about future workshops:
Call: 905-734-4280 To Register – Get More Info or Ask About Setting Up a Workshop for Your Group!
Presented by Gary Screaton Page, Ph.D.
Author – Educator – Professional Speaker – Contributing Editor – Life Coach
Formerly a Speaker for Mark Victor Hansen (Chicken Soup for the Soul) and Robert G. Allen (Multiple Streams of Income)
Authors Roxanne Derhodge and James Cloughley